• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Difficulty Concerns

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
There are a few enemies we've seen that wouldn't be possible to beat just flailing the remote around randomly lol, like the scorpion boss king, the spiders, and yeah... I'm worried about all the rest xD

Like someone else said though, it's only the first dungeon in the game, it's probably not showcasing the toughest fights in the game.

Every enemy has a defense that can't be penetrated without observation. We're not gonna be able to just spam the air like we did the B-button before. We have to find the open spot before we can start hacking at the foe. The enemies are more intelligent in this game than ever before, so the combat is gonna be a mind challenge itself in this game.

Every enemy has a defense that can't be penetrated without observation. We're not gonna be able to just spam the air like we did the B-button before. We have to find the open spot before we can start hacking at the foe. The enemies are more intelligent in this game than ever before, so the combat is gonna be a mind challenge itself in this game.

If you watch the video you'll see what i mean: http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/06/reggie-fil-aime-shows-off-on-jimmy-fallon.html

He beat that enemy in a few seconds just by spazzing out O_O

Kirino

Tatakae
If you didn't notice, none of his "normal" slashes worked - only the Spin Attacks did. More specifically, a vertical spin attack to knock it off balance, and then horizontal spins to finish it off.

S

Sheik

Hehe. Even if it's considered easy for a Zelda game, I'll still have a heck of a time with it. So I'm not too concerned.. XD

Why does Reggie Fils-Aime refer to Stalfos as the mini-boss of the first major dungeon in the game, then?

Because he had nothing to do with the development, and doesn't know what he is talking about.

Let's put it this way: Are we going to believe Reggie just because he's the president of NoA, or the localization rep that plays the game on a regular basis?

Don't worry TS. It's supposed to be super easy. It's also for people playing that demo, where they also get like a billion red potions and the hylian shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom