• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword Demise Curse Treory

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
Hey i have an idea by what he ment by his curse when in the end of the game after link deals the final blow to demise with the master sword by cycle of hatred and all that other info im not going to dive in to right now but what if you look at the chain of games demise is techicly in my veiwpoint the form that ganodorf will rencarnate into becoming a challange to the decendents of link and zelda and it coninues because of the triforce and the master sword which have become binded to the life lines of past and future events and they are bound by that line but also in oot final fight with ganondorf he is enraged by power and is transformed to a simular form

if yall have a diffent idea or cant under stand this becuase i cant write or use my spellcheck please post back oh i also like to read your ideas or theroys on the final words and plots that link to other games and if so other topics are great
thanks for the eyes to read this
LTTPLEGEND[:)]

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Just going to say this ahead of time; you're not the first person to come up with Demise and Ganondorf theories. I personally believe Demise's "curse" was foreshadowing of unfortunate events to cross Link's path in the future.
You said:
also in oot final fight with ganondorf he is enraged by power and is transformed to a simular form
I see no similar appearance to be honest. :/

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Thats a good theory. I've never thought about it much, but that just might be what he meant. You never know though. It could be somethin different.

You-Know-Who

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
In hiding... waiting to kill Harry Potter....
Demise is hate. Demise cursed Link and Zelda. He manifests his hate into evil beigns to take them down. He makes various evil creatures, the first being Vaati, obviously modeled after Ghirahim. Then he made his most evil creation: a familiar copy of himself called Ganondorf. Even after Ganon fails, he continued to create other creatures like Bellum or the LA demons, but his greatest form was Ganondorf, whose human form looked similar to Demise, while his Pig form is most likely Ganon's Imprisoned form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom