• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Content

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Like what Axle said in his video, it'll probably end up being similar to Majora's Mask in that the length of the game will be shorter, but the plot line will be deeper, there will be more opportunities for character development, and hopefully a lot of different side quests where you can interact with NPCs and further the story along.

I was really excited when I heard that the game was going to be denser. Hopefully, it will take on a similar formula to the N64 games, which I miss greatly.

I saw the interview and it didn't say it would be shorter, he said it would be smaller, geographically and instead of having big empty fields like in TP, it'll be smaller area covered, but a lot more stuff, like sidequests and stuff in that small area.

If its anything like Axle said in his video than Im fine with that. I loved MM and it would be cool to have some ongoing sidequests. Like the Anju and Kafeis sidequest. Jezz you would think that Link would get tired of doing other peoples chores lol jk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom