• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyrim FTW

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
So who got it today? I know I did! :D What are some of your thoughts on it? What race did you choose, what did you name him/her, etc.

First off, I think the game is beautiful. There is just so much detail etched into even the minor things. Voice acting is fantastic, although the animations lack a bit when talking to an NPC. But besides that (and one or two few non-game-breaking glitches), the game plays smoothly and epically.

So I picked a dark elf, gave him long black hair, red war-paint, and named him Asura Uvirith. Yep, he's badass. I did a bit of the main quest and haven't joined any factions, but I tried to join the Dark Brotherhood by killing a hunter. That didn't work, at least not yet... :(

Tom

Just got it. I think it's pretty amazing, and if it wasn't so late I'd be playing it right now.
A few moments later I was watching my friend play it, tomorrow is when I'll actually have a go at my own story. The graphics are really good, I love the engine, the combat is nicely done and the magic wielding is fun too. I like the details and the environments overall are pretty well elaborated.
Great game!

I went to the midnight launch for Skyrim. You know those big cardboard display boxes for games, well, I got one there. I haven't been able to stop playing Skyrim for the last 2 days. My character is a Nord, and I named him Reaca, of course. I mostly use a one handed sword with a fire or healing spell. But sometimes I use double fire spells or a two handed sword. I became the Archmage of the College of Winterhold, and I'm almost the leader of the Thieves Guild. I have at least 30 hours put into the game already.

I bought it on release day but I haven't had a lot of time playing it. I'm still on the main quest but I'm still enjoying it. My race is a wood elf and my character's name is Sargasso.

I got it on Saturday.

I chose an Imperial for a Magic/Close-hand Combat Balance, but I probably should have gone with Dark Elf. Rugged look. I'm not too far into the game, but I'm about to go try my luck at the barrows and get myself a Golden Claw and a Dragon Tablet.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
So far these are my stats:

Name: Eragon
Race: Nord
Level: 14

I have played precisely 21 Hours 52 Minutes and 44 Seconds.

So far I am enjoying it a LOT. It's a very fun game and possibly the GOTY. I'm starting if Skyward Sword could top it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom