• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skype Name Sharing

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
Hey guys, I haven't posted a thread anywhere on the ZD forums, and I thought the best way to start was to use it to grow closer to the community, because I definitely would like to do so. I'm on skype frequently, but I decided to make one just for my friends over the Interweb (hehe), so for all of you guys who are comfortable sharing your skype name, I'd love it if you did so. I mean, I'm really passionate about Zelda, and through skype we could, have debates with words rather than pixels!

Skype Name: findskullkid
Fullname: Skullkid (Will)

Nicole

luke is my wife
My Skype name is soldier_of_link. I'm online most of the time, so add me if you want. We also have a few chats that contain many ZD members, so if you're not in them, we can add you.

Just remember, if you want to add me as a contact, please say what your ZD username is. (So that I don't think you're a bot or something. ;D)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Skype is a free tool that lets you video chat with people. You can also voice chat, text type, and I think there's one other way to talk to people. Check it out here Skype Homepage
[I don't have a Skype account because I'm not entirely sure you need a webcam. In anycase, I have no webcam ^^]

M'kay, seriously, what is Skype?

Skype is an Instant Messaging application. You can download it from the link I provided. I don't honestly see the purpose of this thread, though, because there is a field under your profile options where you can put in all of your IM information such as this. Others on here can find you that way.

Oh, but I do have a Skype, but I rarely get on because my computer is fairly old. Skype really tugs on my CPU so all my programs running usually become really slow or completely unresponsive. If you must know, my name on there is nermfulness. I'd only be willing to chat with text, though , because I do not own a webcam. You probably won't find me available for chat most of the time--because even if I am, I'd probably be invisible.

Skype is a free tool that lets you video chat with people. You can also voice chat, text type, and I think there's one other way to talk to people. Check it out here Skype Homepage
[I don't have a Skype account because I'm not entirely sure you need a webcam. In anycase, I have no webcam ^^]
I don't own a webcam either, so no Skype for me; I usually don't like chatting anyway. :/
Skype is an Instant Messaging application. You can download it from the link I provided. I don't honestly see the purpose of this thread, though, because there is a field under your profile options where you can put in all of your IM information such as this. Others on here can find you that way.

Oh, but I do have a Skype, but I rarely get on because my computer is fairly old. Skype really tugs on my CPU so all my programs running usually become really slow or completely unresponsive. If you must know, my name on there is nermfulness. I'd only be willing to chat with text, though , because I do not own a webcam. You probably won't find me available for chat most of the time--because even if I am, I'd probably be invisible.
Thanks for that info Mandy(?). I have never heard of Skype, before seeing it on this site o_O. Learning about it now, though, makes me not want an account on there.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Wolf Sage said:
I don't own a webcam either, so no Skype for me; I usually don't like chatting anyway. :/

VanitasXII said:
[I don't have a Skype account because I'm not entirely sure you need a webcam. In anycase, I have no webcam ]

You don't need a webcam. We mostly use Skype for its IM chat; which is a lot of fun and very convenient. Easier to use Skype than to use VMs or PMs. You can Video Chat, but most people don't. You can also Voice Chat. For the Voice Chat, all you need is a mic.

Wolf Sage said:
Thanks for that info Mandy(?). I have never heard of Skype, before seeing it on this site o_O. Learning about it now, though, makes me not want an account on there.

In all honesty, on a newer computer, it won't do that. I know Mandy's PC is a bit older, but on a newer version, you should be fine. Skype is really a great thing to have, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom