• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyloft's Music?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
[video=youtube;76WNhsbcdfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76WNhsbcdfI&feature=related[/video]

Now come on, tell it sounds like it fits the Town pretty well. I do believe this might be the actually theme of the village.
What are your thoughts?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
This is the forest's music. You can hear it in the E3 2010 demo. You might think that it wouldn't be in the game, seing as the orchastrated music was decided to be used after summer 2010, well, you can hear the theme playing during the E3 2011 roundtable when they show the part of the forest with the entrance to the Siren World.

So no, this is 100% not the music that plays in Skyloft...

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Really? Oh there was a forest level wasn't there. . . Well crud. . . nevermind then. . .

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Yes, yes we can can't we. . . *makes an entire list of over a million fake SwS songs to post*

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Actually that is the forest music. But not really. That was made by someone as a go at trying to replicate the real music, so this is not exactly how the music in the demo went. The notes are mostly correct.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's okay if she was mistaken, because she simply didn't know. Regardless, I love the softness of the featured piece. It sort of reminds of the Forest theme from Wind Waker: it wasn't really loud, more like an ambient sound that meanwhile went along with Link's journey to find Tetra. I would enjoy playing along to this compilation.

It may indeed be a mock-up, but it isn't that bad. It sounds pretty neat for a replication. Though the guy who posted it on Youtube [not the OP, because she didn't know] shouldn't go advertising it as if it's the real thing. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom