• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyloft in Danger?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
As we all know(I think), Skyloft is basically the "Kokiri Forest" of Skyward Sword. Do you think there'd be a dungeon in Skyloft, I think there would be one, or not. Not sure.

Beside the point. On topic, do think Skyloft will be threatened one way or another? If so, how would Link learn about it before he goes to save it? Does he go back there by complete chance for something completely unrelated to what I'm talking about? Or can the Skyward Sword Fairy Girl "sense" this kind of thing and tell him?

Although I have no idea what Skyloft looks like(In fact, I think none of us do. Unless it was in one of the demos I've heard about but never actually played), I think it would be a good place for the Final Battle to take place. Or at least a battle that affects the story in a large way. What do you guys think?

Link19x

Freak on a leash xp
Actually, I always thought that skyloft would get attack by the evil forces, and that would be how the people of skyloft found out about the land below :P

I also always thought that the temple of time would be in skyloft, and if it is, I think the final battle could take place in there ;)

well it has already been said that Link will have to travel between ''sky and earth'' troughout the game, so maybe it has a couple of dungeons here and there....

The thing is, Skyloft isn't just a 'Kokiri Forest', it's actually a very large part of the overworld. It's an entire land with multiple floating islands, and not just one 'beginning' island.
That said, I'm 100% sure there will be multiple (depending on how many there are in total) dungeons on Skyloft. Maybe even dungeons that start in Skyloft but descend into Hyrule, so you enter the dungeon in Skyloft and exit in Hyrule (this is just spectulation though).
On topic, I think the final battle will be partly in Skyloft and partly in Hyrule.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I do believe Skyloft may be attacked, slightly, by the evil from the world below, but the thing is, how do the evil down there know about Skyloft? So what I think is that the "special someone (idk who it is)" that Link is looking for, and the Skyward Sword spirit both make him go down. So i'm kinda baffled by the evil attacking Skyloft, but hey, we'll see soon. And when we see the complete game, all our answers will be answered.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
The only way I can imagine Skyloft being in danger is if it was on the verge of breaking into pieces or if it was falling down from the sky. both are possible, but my imagination is limited and Miyamoto always suprises me with his imagination so I'll leave the that up to him, I'm sure that whatever is threatening Skyloft will be introduced early on in the game, and that Link will have to confront this enemy early on as well..

Maybe something evil from Hyrule probably invade Skyloft but it doesn't matter because Link will save the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom