• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skull Kid Theory

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
The Skull Kid that you sell the Skull Mask too is certainly the same one you see in Majora's Mask

There are, however, other Skull Kids. I don't remember if it was a quote from an NPC or if I just came up with this myself, but I always thought Skull Kids were lost Kokiri, similar to Stalfos. When Hylians get lost in the Lost Woods, they become stalfos. When Kokiri get lost there, they become skull kids. Maybe I made that up, but I've always thought of Skull Kids as corrupted Kokiri, and not really a true "race."

That is true, Kokiri when they are lost become Skullkids, (In the manga they give up their faces so they won't be afraid of the darkness anymore) what I don't get though is that Skullkids don't like Adults, I'm not sure why, probably because they would turn into Stalfos, Skull kids also play weird little metal pipes which they can shoot out deku seeds with. One problem with Termina is, just where is the portal connecting it? is it when Link fell down the hole? is it before that seeming as Teal and Tatl seem to live in Termina. The first Skull kids never had faces or 'beaks' but mouths, the only skull kid to have some sort of straw face and beak (As far as I have seen) is the one from MM. Plus with Termina being a parallel world, going by the manga it is (The mangas help with filling in some information, even if it is not canon), the Lost woods is called that because it is so easy to get lost in it, but the question arises, how many other portals to world are there? there are some woods of mystery (Or watever) in MM, but wat about TMC, it also had some 'lost woods' type area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom