• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skull Kid: A Topic to Adress

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
Ahhh the Skull kid. I have no clue why but ever sence his intoduction I've been fasanated with this playfull guy. I see the Skull Kid as a fun little guy that loves pranks. Although he's leathal I always find it fun to play along with he's games.
The moment I saw him in twilight princess I knew it would be great. The fact that he gaurds the master sword was genius. I loved playing his dead puppet version of hide and seek for the simple fact the he himself can make an adventure that seems hopeless feel like...
well, a game of hide and seek!
Majora's Mask wa a great game that gave insight to this fun prankster but it made me alittle sad because people didn't understand and appritiate him. Skull kid just wants a friend to play with and I for one would gladly play his games. This Kid has certainly made his way to my top favorites. Give me a character and Ill give my opinion. or give me your Opinions on characters

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I love skull kid too! I have my little theory that the skull kid from OoT, MM, and TP are all the same. I would have loved to see him in SS... though it would be hard to find a place to put him.

N

Nintendoprodigy

The skull kid from OoT and MM are without a doubt the same not so sure about the TP one though considering its many years after but still possible

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
Skull kid in TP was annouying however it's the thought of him just having fun when so many problems are appearing that I liked. I liked him just not thoughs stupid wooden puppets of his! But I have a theory that he made thoughs so that he could have friends because in MM he was very lonely

hmmm I really do think skull kid is the same in all three. Why? Because in majoras mask he was in the story that anju's grandma tells you which seems to take place many many years before majoras mask. So I think skull kid is actually immortal

I wouldn't actually be too surprised if Skull Kid is immortal, simply because every other creature from the Lost Woods is as well. Similar to the Kokiri, he can survive for generations. And like DrNedaj said before me, the grandmother does seem to allude to Skull Kid being a friend of the giants prior to the formation of Termina.

Skull Kid was a pleasure to meet and play the ocarina with in Ocarina of Time, however, he was never a major character in that title.

In Twilight Princess, the inclusion of a Skull Kid was just an afterthought.

The character at hand was truly exciting in Majora's Mask. The Skull Kid was the clear frontliner in a game bent on giving a clear description of its characters and making you care for them. He represented a loss of childhood innocence due to external societal factors. Skull Kid wasn't inherently evil but rather possessed by Majora's Mask which made his persona that much more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom