• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skirts or Pants?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I hate shorts, and I would probably never wear any type of skirt... so pants for me! Pants all day every day, even in the blistering hot (20C) days of summer!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So pants or shorts for us man childs?

I don't know really, depends on what else you're wearing, or the weather. In the winter, which is practically like all the time here, it's pants - anything from sweatpants to skinny jeans. Sweatpants being the most comfortable, while skinny jeans can be painfully tight in certain area sometimes :I Though I'd say slim fit jeans are nice medium between the two. I'll mostly wear sweatpants in the house, or when I'm just going the gym or something, while I'll wear jeans when going out shopping or doing other things.

Shorts I'll wear when it's hot, seriously I find it hard how people can still wear jeans/pants when it's 20°C+. Plus shorts are just comfortable and they look, well, summery (is that a word?). Although I will wear shorts when I'm playing sports, which is the only exception to wearing them when it's not hot. Oh and I guess I'll wear them in the house at times too.

So not really a definitive answer, just depends on the weather and the occasion.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm very uncomfortable in skirts. I also like to sit like a man sometimes, and we all know how sitting with your legs open in a skirt goes. Plus I have to shave my legs. So skirts are a no go for me. I also don't like to wear dresses, I also have a dislike for dressing fancy.

I wear jeans constantly, even during the summer (and as a result my legs are paper-white). I don't even really like to wear shorts.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I wear skirts for a healthy lifestyle.

Uncyclopedia said:
It is healthier for a woman [or a man] to wear skirts as opposed to pants. Skirts allow the legs to "breathe" better, which can lead better circulation. This can make your life less stressful, and lead to longer life.

Studies (for real) have shown that women [and men] who wear skirts all the time and never wear pants live an average of 5-6 years longer than women [and men] who wear pants all or some of the time, and when they die one day, they are less likely to have discomforting health problems in their final years that require nursing home care.

I like pants and shorts equally actually lol I wear shorts when it's hot, pants sometimes, and pants when its cold, shorts sometimes.

Also as for girls I prefer pants/shorts to skirts, but it really doesn't matter to me.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The only way I can wear skirts comfortably is by wearing some kind of tights (short or long) underneath. The feel of flowing fabric is great, but thigh-burns are complete hell.. You don't get that kind of issues with pants, but pants can often end up either being too tight or too loose. One leaving painful ridges in your skin for hours after you take them off, the other making you feel like a slob in them. So my vote goes for skirts with tights underneath :)

Pants but I'm honestly jealous that girls can wear skirts :c

I've seen plenty of male metalheads walking around in leather-skirts ;)

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Pants all the way. I sit too manly for skirts and dresses. :P I mean, they are nice to wear on occasion, but I'm most comfortable when I'm in pants.
As for capris or shorts, I don't mind those.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Skirts are alright, I guess. I like dresses but also hate them at the same time. I kind of feel weird wearing skirts though because my ex kind of had a "thing" for them. I really prefer long jeans though, whenever I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom