• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Siniru's RP

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
A girl was walking along through a forest. She had short neon blue hair. Her face was bluish, and a wispy cyan pattern lead down from he eye. The eye with the pattern was glowing cyan nonstop. She wore a white blouse and black trousers.
Her name was Neah, and she was staring at a hidden glass stairway leading up to the sky.
"Huh... Not what I expected" she mumbled. "So this is the White Eagle academy? Is it a castle in heaven or something?" She started walking up. "Oh what the hell...."

B

BreakinPotsLAB

Here is my character if i may join

Name: Podo
Race: Hobbit

Do i need to put anything else? Tell me if i do i will :)

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((there is a sign up thread which has rules and a sheet and all that))

Tsuyoi continued to practice. Just in case something happened, her red and orange guitar was on her back. She had left the drums at her shack in the forest.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Time travel? Tsuyoi shook off her thoughts. "Name's Tsuyoi." Her regular guitar was in her hand, and her red one was on her back. A black strap in front of her on her body that went from one end to the other kept it on her.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
As soon as Neah entered, she was amazed. Doors were everywhere, connecting different rooms. It was all gold and blue, like a noble's mansion.
A man walked up to her. He had brown hair with a close cut face.
"Welcome to Yellow Eagle Academy. I am the head, Sir Tarjui."
Neah nodded. "Im Neah"
Sir Tarjui nodded towards a small door in the right. "Go to the lecture room. There you will be told what this school is"
Neah's eyebrows raised. Really is?
She started for the lecture room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom