• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
GRAH! How could I not notice this thread?! I swore it was the old one...-.-

Name: Ark Mantrios
Items: Sword, bladed boomerang, dagger, Bow and Arrow, Staff
Appearence: Pale skin, ruby eyes, grey (shoulder length) hair. Plated armour, hooded cloak (more like a cape...with a hood on it :P)
Home Island: Mother and Child Island
Race: Hylian

That's all. I hope it suffices ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok i will think of someone, ok this is the same person that i use for eveything

Name: Mialee Amakir
Race: Elf
Island: (not played WW)
Description: Pale skin, green eyes, brown wavy hair, green tunic ,skinny, medium height, friendly has high dexterity and intelligence.

GRAH! How could I not notice this thread?! I swore it was the old one...-.-

Name: Ark Mantrios
Items: Sword, bladed boomerang, dagger, Bow and Arrow, Staff
Appearence: Pale skin, ruby eyes, grey (shoulder length) hair. Plated armour, hooded cloak (more like a cape...with a hood on it :P)
Home Island: Mother and Child Island
Race: Hylian

That's all. I hope it suffices ^^

Well, I was planning on writing this story...but Axle turned the sign up into the old sign up I had for AotL. lol

I don't think I will be writing this story just yet...I will concentrate on finishing the trilogy first. Don't get me wrong, I have like two long chapters written for this one as well, but meh...like I said...maybe after I finish the Trilogy.

So, I guess this thread can be used for the old sign up thread too. Meego's, Zeruda's and Axle's characters will appear in the fourth chapter.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Just use my old characters description for this story. 'cept without all the weapons and magic and stuff. Btw good job on your trilogy so far.

Lol. Thanks, but that trilogy project has been canceled. I will still use your submitted character though, in fact, I already have, very first post of The Xeld Anecdotes.

Hazel

A Frog
I really hope it is not too late... Anyway, here goes:

Name: Hazel Nightingale
Race: ? At your disposition
Island: ? At your disposition
Descriptions: Long white hair down to her waist. Hazel eyes. A scar on her cheek. VERY white skin. Dressed all in black.

I have never played that Zelda game. Sorry that it's vague!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom