• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Zelda Stay with Skyword Sword Dungeon Style

Whatever your opinions of skyward sword were the game had some of the best dungeons in the series. I agree with people the dungeons where not the biggest however bigger isnt always better.Also, there weren't many wasted rooms like in previous Zelda titles and there were lots of rooms that required unique puzzles such as the lock in ancient cistern or sand ship which took place on a ship very different from past Zelda 3d titles. I think Zelda should go with bigger dungeons but stay with the feel of skyward sword with many things to do in one room along with more puzzles like the one on the isle of songs or others mention above. My question to Zelda fans are should Zelda stick with the skyward sword dungeon feel for dungeons.

I think they should keep using more of Skyward Swords dungeon designs except make them a little less linear, and have more unique dungoen themes like the SandShip.

absolutely not i hated the overworld setup in skyward sword in fact it almost completely ruined the game for me because i felt so contained to the area i was in.

and another thing skyward sword was way too linear for my liking zelda should have an open world where youre able to just explore not be some straight dash from point a to point b

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom