• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should There Be a Sequel to SS?

Skyloftian

Skyloft's Artist
What do you think? Any ideas on how the story would pan out if there was a sequel?
I know OoT is sort of a sequel to SS, but it might be nice to have a game that could fill in the gap between those two games IMO.
Any opinions are welcome :)

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Yes there should, but I don't know what it would be like though.

i like how the game has only been out for a week or 2 and people are already suggesting a sequel

I'd play it. It could take place as the Skyloftians are settling in in the central land of this surface, forming the town which would become castle town, building a castle near the new Temple of Time (Sealed Temple), with some people akin to pioneers, settling the first incarnation of Kakariko. Then, of course, some new evil (unrelated to Demise/Ganon/Ghirihim) plagues the land and Link must save the day.

It would be interesting to have a direct sequel to a Zelda game, something they haven't done before (unless you count OOT-MM, but those game have little to do with each other)
It would also give them a chance to fix some things people were disappointed with in Skyward Sword, like adding more content to the sky, more enemies, improving the upgrade system, etc.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
A direct sequel to SS would be nice, though I don't know how it'd be pulled off. If a DS to SS ever does appear, I'm hoping the world will become more magical and harder, plus I don't want the gameplay based around movements as it was in Skyward. That kind of swordplay was awesome, but I don't think Nintendo can expand upon it without breaking or making the enemies too easy.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I don't know. I kind of want to see something new in the future. Not saying a direct squeal to SS wouldn't be good. But what would happen? Link and Zelda now are staying on the ground. What danger will arise? Demise is gone, Ganon? I don't know if I want Ganondorf to be in sequel to Skyward Sword. If Nintendo could get a good story and a good villain than I'm all for it.

yes. Skyward is amazing and it brought a lot of new stuff for the series, but the WII's limitations held it from living up to it's full potential. a sequel or a spiritual successor on a stronger consul that with it's power Nintendo can create a richer world and more impressive set pieces could just end up being the best game ever.

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I think a sequal would be awesome.....the only problem is ganon demise and ghirahim are dead, sure it would be cool to see a new main boss, but what would it be? answer me that

if anyone here is a good artist, respond to my post and show me your idea for a new bad guy

I think a sequal would be awesome.....the only problem is ganon demise and ghirahim are dead, sure it would be cool to see a new main boss, but what would it be? answer me that

if anyone here is a good artist, respond to my post and show me your idea for a new bad guy

ganondorf wasn't made yet. a proper story for ganondorf or majora is my opinion

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
ganondorf wasn't made yet. a proper story for ganondorf or majora is my opinion

yes that would be cool, but what i meant was one person(ganon) can only be killed so many times, i would like to see a new enemy, and are you good at art? if so, draw me a good new boss....please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom