• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Link Die?

M

Metroid133

If they did kill Link in a game he would just come back to life! ^_^ Sort of like Yusuke in Yu Yu Hakusho. Minus the demon blood of course. ^_^'

M

Metroid133

right thts true (i guess) unless he had a fariy in a bottle he would not compleaty die off LET LINK LIVE!!

Although look at Ganondorf! >_> He never dies! :P He either gets turned to stone or is sealed away. :P

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
i dont think link should ''die'' but he should be captured or something and then you play as zelda and then get link back!!! YARGG!!

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
i dont think link should ''die'' but he should be captured or something and then you play as zelda and then get link back!!! YARGG!!

Or Link could get captured and you have to fight through to escape wherever he is captured. I like that to happen around in the middle of the game. And to me it would be fun.:)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
If link dies then what the zelda series would kinda be over
I dont know anyone who wants link to die
wow I just realized if someone put a poll on here since this is the most popular thread the votes would be very accurate on what people think about it o_O

He only gets turned to stone in Wind Waker and, if my memory serves me, he also gets sealed into the Master sword in TP.

Nah. He doesn't get sealed in TP, just gets the sword in the stomach and dies standing up. And now that I remember, ALTTP too.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
kill him, kill em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.if your trying to reply to someone what they say just quote
2.This is justa bunch of spam
3.I dont inderstand what you talking about
4.*click* there goes your reputation down the drain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom