• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Should It Have a MasterQuest

Big Octo

=^)
If this game is ever remade, then I think it definitely should have a Master Quest. There would be no reason to leave it out of the deal.

The changes the Master Quest brings would probably be akin to those in Ocarina of Time 3D. Stronger enemies, altered dungeons, and a mirrored world. I think the mirrored world would be especially difficult for me, considering how complex the dungeon layouts can be. Stone Tower Temple and its inverted form come to mind first. The stronger enemies would be nice, and the altered dungeons would be refreshing.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I wouldn't be against there being a Master Quest if other people want it. I think MM is a lot more difficult than the average Zelda game anyway, so it's not actually necessary, but like I said, I wouldn't be a bad thing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I wouldn't be against there being a Master Quest if other people want it. I think MM is a lot more difficult than the average Zelda game anyway, so it's not actually necessary, but like I said, I wouldn't be a bad thing.

These are my feelings pretty much. MM isn't as easy as the typical Zelda imo. Because of that, a master quest would be appreciated but it wouldn't be a top priority.

A master quest would be much appreciated in my case. I enjoyed the challenge but now I need something much more challenging maybe do what was done with OoT like Big Octo said also maybe speed the clock up a notch to really put some pressure on the player.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I wouldn't mind it. It would give them another reason to remake Majora's Mask and it would give people a reason to buy it. I wouldn't say I'm against it but if the didn't make a Master Quest version of Majora's Mask in the possible remake I wouldn't be upset.

And hey, maybe that's why they haven't announced MM3D because maybe they are making a master quest version. ;J

Also, I agree with this.
All Zelda games should have a Master Quest. There's no reason, other than time constraints, to not have a Master Quest.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
No, I don;t think so. The challenge of MM is tied in with the story and sidequests in a delicate balance. It's a unique experience, and a MQ might mess that all up. The simple dungeons and challenges are a small part of the game, and just changing them wouldn't amount to much on it's own.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Thare was a thread like this and I said no, because I consider Majora's Mask itself to be harder than OoT Master Quest. But now in Ocarina of Time 3D days, I could imagine that. First, Nintendo must make Majora's Mask 3D. They should decide on this case. If MM3D will include Master Quest with revamped dungeons (and 2x damage/mirrored). then someone will sooner or later hack the original Majora's Mask to create the N64 version of this Master Quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom