• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Get a 3ds???

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
i think that the 3DS is now cheaper than the other DS'

I got one, its been gathering dust on my table. but there are going to be ALOT of games being released around Christmas time. Mario kart 7, Kid icarus, resident evIl, super mario 3D land, etc. (there are too many to list!)

The 3DS is a great console with great potential. The library of games is improving and just this year two great games are coming plus more in the next year and a couple that are alreayd there. So there is content coming and already there. This is a great opportunity to buy it and enjoy the games that are there.

does it get scratched easyly???

No, it is pretty sturdy just like the DS was. So you do not need to worry about it getting scratched but you should always care for the hardware you buy.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Totally get a 3DS. Jst look at the games and features!

Features:

2 pre-installed AR Games (AR Games and Face Raiders)
Streetpass Mii Plaza
Nintendo Video
Netflix
+More!

Notable Games out Now!:

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
Dead or Alive Dimensions
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Star Fox 64 3D

Notable Games out Soon:

Super Mario 3D Land
Shinobi
Crush 3D
Rayman Origins
Sonic Geenrations
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Luigi's Mansion 2
Tekken 3D Prime Edition
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D
Animal Crossing 3D
Fire Emblem 3D
Paper Mario 3D
Monster hunter 3G
Monster Hunter 4
+More!

Kirino

Tatakae
Yeah. It's got tons of great games , so by the time you have the moneh to buy a game you'll have a great selection. And even without any games you can still have fun with it. For a downloadable game I would recommend The Legend of Zelda:Link's Awakening from the virtual consle. It's only 5 or 6 dollars, and it's a really fun Zelda game. Also maybe Zenonia. It's a fun action rpg, though sometimes you might have to spend hours leveling up to defeat some bosses or enemies. Also maybe Super Mario Land 2: The 6 Golden Coins. It's a fun Mario game, and it costs about the same as Link's Awakening.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Yeah. It's got tons of great games , so by the time you have the moneh to buy a game you'll have a great selection. And even without any games you can still have fun with it. For a downloadable game I would recommend The Legend of Zelda:Link's Awakening from the virtual consle. It's only 5 or 6 dollars, and it's a really fun Zelda game. Also maybe Zenonia. It's a fun action rpg, though sometimes you might have to spend hours leveling up to defeat some bosses or enemies. Also maybe Super Mario Land 2: The 6 Golden Coins. It's a fun Mario game, and it costs about the same as Link's Awakening.

Ah yes, the eShop is packed to.

VC:

Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Kirby's Dreamland
Gargoyle's Quest
+More

Original Releases (this section is sparse):

Let's Golf! 3D
Pyramids

Users who are viewing this thread