• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Get a 3ds???

Byrne

Waterloo
I don't know if a 3ds with maybe one game from DSI ware is worth it. I have a really strict buget.
Is it worth it???:thinking:

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Well the 3ds is supposed to have a really long life so as long as you don't mind being left out for a while don't get it.

Not for now. It's supposed to have not a very good library, but hopefully that will pick up.

I'm a fan of the 3DS, but I don't know if it'd be worth it to get it just so you could play one downloadable game. How long would it be until you could get more games for it?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Pssh, I've had a 3DS since Midnight Release. But yeah, the small library is looking great. A Sin and Punishment styled Kid Icarus, A SMG Mario 3D Land, Sonic Gens for Sonic fans, Mario Kart 7, and loads more + free demos.

Byrne

Waterloo
three months. I may only be able to get one game. I have to pay one of my games, then buy a 3ds travelkit, then I can by a 3ds game.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Just one dsiware game wouldn't be worth it but if you're planning on using it for other exclusive games then sure.

Claire

The Geekette
If you can make it to Target before midnight, you can essentially get one for $25 off. The deal is that you buy a 3DS in exchange for a $25 gift card. It all depends on you. I wanted to get a 3DS, but as I'm a college student spending that much money on a luxury is out of the question. If anything, get it while there is a deal. That's how I feel about it, anyway. They also are having a sale that allows you to buy 2 games, get 1 free [select titles, includes 3DS games].

I personally do not anticipate an upgrade for the 3DS in a while.. though you may wait if you prefer another color. At least, I hope there isn't another new handheld on the market soon! I haven't gotten past the DS Lite yet.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
No, but because you are a typical child, you will manage to get it scratch city in less than an hour.

That's kinda cold. Well as long as you take care of it it shouldn't get scratched. But clean it off everyonce in a while. It gets smugged by fingerprints easily but whiping it down with alcohol (carfully) will clean it off.

Oh and getting it just for DSi ware is not really what I'd recomend. But if you want to get it for the special 3D download games and the Virtual Consol that might make it a bit more worth while. Once you get a game for it (Ocarina of Time 3D is AMAZING, Super Street Fighter 4 is okay but online sucks now, and I really can't wait for Kid Icarus Uprising cause it's the 3rd game in the series and it's done by Square Enix) the 3DS becomes instantly worthwhile.

Hope that helped a bit more.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
No, but because you are a typical child, you will manage to get it scratch city in less than an hour.

You make a point but please do not bully my brother. 'Kay thanks.

Mar..I mean Byrne....you could have asked me on this matter.... or just read the articles and reviews about in online. You're smart, and you can analyze the info you need if you want one.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The 3DS is going to be worthwhile with the release of Super Mario 3D Land; Mario Kart 7 comes out next month as well! I realize you're alone allowed one DSiWare title, but I'd say get a 3DS anyway because you're likely to get enough money for a new 3DS game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom