• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Buy Darksiders?

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
If you're the kind of gamer who is willing to give a game more of a chance once you have bought it, I'd suggest buying it before you play it. My reason being that the beginning of this game, while being awesome, gameplay wise makes the game out to seem like a pretty repetitive hack and slash style game. It's not until a little way in, when you get to the Twilight Cathedral, the games first dungeon that the game shows it's true colours. That's when the puzzle solving aspects shine through and the game really comes into it's own.

I first played this game about a year and a half ago and I had to turn the game off before I reached the first dungeon. I was so unsold after the first hour or so that it took me over a year to pick it back up again. Trust me, it was well worth it. I've played some fantastic games over the past year of owning my xbox 360, and darksiders is definitely way up there with the best games.

Buy this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom