• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Bunny Link return?

Should Link be a rabbit again?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yeah, but not pink this time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why can’t he be turned into a wolf again?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, but he should have pink hair again

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No, I hate bunnies and also pugs! (You monster!)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funnier6

Courage~
Obviously the answer to this question is yes but I made it a poll anyway just in case psycho bunny haters exist. (:

We all remember when Link got turned into a pink rabbit upon entering the Dark World right? Quite a shock at first until you realize the potential of having a combat ready bunny slaying monsters and saving princesses! Imagine yourself playing the next 3D Zelda and all of a sudden you’re a pink bunny with a sharp sword spin attacking legions of bokoblins and being absurdly awesome. Idk about everybody else but that sounds like pretty great story potential right there too, could throw in some bunny only abilities and make it interesting.

So I ask you people, would you not like to see this come true? Have you ever considered this brilliantly ridiculous idea before?

(I feel like I should add that I am perfectly serious and not posting this just to make a joke lol)

I don't think he should be having pink hair again because it makes him look like a girl.

Though, I think I prefer seeing Link being the handsome human than an animal.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I think it should return because I like that it shows a different side of Link. He goes from madman murdering machine, to handsome bunny, and I think that's what all Zelda players want.

I think it should return because I like that it shows a different side of Link. He goes from madman murdering machine, to handsome bunny, and I think that's what all Zelda players want.

Not me, though. He looked cute as a wolf, but I prefer human Link.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Not me, though. He looked cute as a wolf, but I prefer human Link.

I could understand that. In Bunny Link's defense, he hasn't shown up in a 3D environment or with updated graphics. That may change your mind!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I want more animal transformations, but neither wolf nor rabbit.
Both forms are based on that particular link's personality and history. In my head, every Link, put into the dark world, would become a different animal. Bring back Bunny Link if you bring back the Hero of Awakening, but otherwise come up with something new.

Ravio feels under appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom