• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shopping Online or in Physical Stores?

Dan

Yeah... I prefer buying items online. You know cheaper most of the time, don't have to leave the comfort of my own home just to get an item. I live quite a few miles from a town/city so it's best to save petrol too. I don't really give a **** about waiting if it means not having to sit in long queues, often shops are cramped and people can smell pretty bad. Children screaming, waiting just to pick up a product because someones in the way. When it comes to media and digital downloads then **** yeah it's better to buy online. Now that's instant...sort of in my case. I guess that's just me though. I actually hate it when buying a game and the cashier is like "oh hey man this is a great game, oh gosh which character will you play". I know they are just being friendly, but I'm just not the sort to enjoy that interaction. I just want to get the **** out of there.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
My location does not have a lot of store available to me, and any that are available, the merchandise is very expensive. For that reason alone, I prefer online shopping. There is very little that I will pay more for to have right away, versus waiting several days for it to get shipped. Amazon has free shipping to Alaska, which is incredible. I also like the convenience of browsing and comparing without having to run all over town.

I do like browsing in brick and mortar stores though.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It depends on the item I want to purchase. If it's not available in local retail, then I'll try to purchase it online. If I have the ability to purchase it in a physical store, then why not do so?

Online, if I try to enter a store usually I'm met with a series of shrieks and am promptly thrown out. Humans are a closed minded lot.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I shop at physical stores more than I shop online, mainly because I don't want the products damaged, plus the shipping price to my address is ridiculous! I only shop online when I can't find what I want in stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom