• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Shieldless Challenge

First off I'd like to know if its even possible... Second, if it is possible, where is the first place i can burn the shield off. I'd like to do it as early i the game as possible.

I don't think you can burn off your shield before Gororn Mines, so you'll want to bur in off there, I don't know if it's possible to go completely shieldless through the rest of the game

It is, as long as you burn the shield you don't HAVE to buy the Hylian Shield according to my knowledge.

L

Lynk

There is a glitch you can do to never get a shield, but it would require you to keep the wooden sword or get early master sword. It is hard though.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Just burn it off. However Twilight Princess being so easy you won't have much trouble at all. I hardly even used my shield because of how easy the foe's were, not even when I did my three heart run.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's easily possible [done it at least twice], I think first place is the scene right after you get your horse back in Kakariko Village, just let the Bulbins shoot fire arrows at your shield and let it burn.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
This is interesting. I've never thought about this before. I've never tried, but I'd guess it's definitely possible. If memory serves me, I don't think a shield is required to do anything important in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom