• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wanda

I cannot equip my shield I have tried everything, what am I doing wrong. Help please,

Nicole

luke is my wife
Well, I need you to be a little more specific with the problem here... First of all, what game are you playing? I'm assuming Skyward Sword, so I'll give you directions for that.

To equip a shield in SS, hold down the minus button and point the Wiimote so it hovers over whichever shield you are trying to equip. Once it is over the shield, let go of the button. I believe that should equip it. If not, are you perchance carrying the Cursed Amulet? That amulet disallows the use of your shield.

If you can give me any more details about what you've tried, that would be great.

S

shiningravion2

in the handhelds + ALttP its an item that you can equip to one of your buttons. In The 64 games + twilight princess its on the pause menu. And for SS (Skyward Sword) read what Nicole wrote.

it really depends on what game you're playing and for what console. So what game are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom