• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shiek

I dunno if I'd want a game with her as the main character, but I would certainly like to see her appear in a game again. I don't care if we'd all know that she's Zelda, she's so cool-looking!

Deeds

no text
I don't think I would play it. It depends on it's plot; I mean, if it's story-line is outstanding, and if it actually felt relatively similar to the LoZ series, I would probably get it.

yeah but only because its a zelda game and as long as they dont get rid of link

It would be cool if when you start the game you could chose to play as shiek or link. When you play as Shiek you get to play during the 7 years Link was gone. And if you played as Link you basically play regular Oot.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Well, I don't know whether or not I would play it. I mean, I really don't like that kind of idea, having a main character other than Link, but it may just depend on how good it is. I hope I don't sound like a buzz-kill. :dry:

Z

Zoralis

I'd probably play it if your still Link with Sheik as your Gameplay helper, but in reality, no.

Din Akera

Sniper
(pre disclaimer... I have a one year old on my lap wanting to type as well. I'll try to get all the typos, but I might miss some)

if they made a zelda game with sheik as the main character would you play it?
Yes, for sure. I think that shiek has a lot to offer as a character. And I'm not completely opposed to a game that doesn't invole the major Zelda Characters as the center of the game. MM is a good example. bb We went to a completely different realm. Termina. We didn't even know any of ther characters. link ovbiously, was the only one that we really knew and he is the constant character. Now, removing link as the main character is a little bit of a different story. However, I'm a huge fan of Shiek. Therefore, i would certainly play a gome focused on him.

The Downside, there is always a downside. The problem is, Shisk is a mysterious character and meant to be that way. Making a entire game about him would blow that mystery apart and to millions of pieces. The game wousl have to be done in the correct manner. Otherwise, it has the potential to destroy the character. If done well however, it could make the character even more well rounded and full.

To answer teh original question however. I would for sure play the game.

it would be about what she did the seven years links soul was sealed in the temple of time

Fantastic! I didn't think of this, but I applaude this idea. This would give Sheik not only a ready made story and situation, but also purpose and cause. The game could be centered around these years and involve many different aspects. Soem fan service could even be inserted here with the double agent aspects as well as see Ganon's rise to power. The obvious interactions with Link could ebt he end of the mission and revealing Zelda as the final mission. I agree entirly with this idea. However as expressed earlier, there are downsides to this idea as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom