• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sheikahs Shall Rise Again!

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
My absolute favorite race in the entire Zelda history has got to be the Sheikahs. I mean, they're like the Hylian ninjas, with their disappearing jutsu (NOW I'm getting this mixed up with Naruto) and epicness. I thought they were just something Nintendo wanted to make disappear, and now they're back! This has been the first forum I've done in a long time, and I wanted to share my excitement of the newcoming Sheikahs with all of you. So, what do you think? Are you glad the Sheikahs are back?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sheikahs are back? Heh, they're about as dead as the final boss was in TP. That girl in SS, she was just there for the sake of being there – the ending will explain it all for you (;

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Sheikahs are back? Heh, they're about as dead as the final boss was in TP. That girl in SS, she was just there for the sake of being there – the ending will explain it all for you (;
What about the old man in the sacred grounds? He HAD to have been a Sheikah.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That was a woman, but there's a spoiler related thing about her that I don't want to say. She definitely is a Sheikah, don't get me wrong, but she's directly related to a certain someone you will encounter later on in the game xD

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Yeah... I give up on trying to guess if Japanese characters are male or female. I spent half of the time while I was reading Naruto thinking Deidara was a woman, and boy, was I in for a shock!

I've always assumed Impa is a Sheikah, even in games where she's not direct titled as such (as in LoZ, for example).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom