• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Sheikah Girl in SS

Jedi Link

Use The Triforce
I think I know who the sheikah girl in ss is. most people say its impa but i belive it is the anscestor of oot zelda and tera from ww. the girl looks similar to tetra in ww so i believe that is her anscestor. i believe it is oot zeldas anscestor because in oot zelda was disguised as a sheikah. what are your thoughts?

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
I actually never would have thought that about being related to Tetra, could be a possibility. Its true that she does bear to looks to Tetra, but looks can mean anything. So far Tetra hasn't made many appearances so the fact that she might be related to her would cause a tremendous questioning. I think she is related to Impa, but i dont think she is directly Impa.

My theory? She is a (shiekah) spirit that resides in the harp. Why would I say this? Well, Ghirahim calls her a loathsome servant of the goddess, just like how Fi is and currently the harp has no spirit inside as opposed to the sword Fi resides in. Connection?

And plus, another theory of mine is when that girl gets attacked by Ghirahim she retreats or gets forced into the harp and then Zelda uses her(?) powers to send it too Link.

Last edited:
My theory? She is a (shiekah) spirit that resides in the harp. Why would I say this? Well, Ghirahim calls her a loathsome servant of the goddess, just like how Fi is and currently the harp has no spirit inside as opposed to the sword Fi resides in. Connection?

And plus, another theory of mine is when that girl gets attacked by Ghirahim she retreats or gets forced into the harp and then Zelda uses her(?) powers to send it too Link.

You know... now that you say that... This is going to be similar to my post in the recent video thread. In that I say how the Master Sword and Fi are created by Farore, if you want more information on that go ahead and check out the post; but this bears a striking resemblance if you what you say is true. Think of it this way. Zelda gets the Triforce of Wisdom, which means she's Nayru's chosen. In the Oracle games, Nayru plays a harp that controls time and gives it to Link. Since Nayru is the goddess of wisdom and law, it's no surprise that one of her areas of power would be time and space. Now, many people have been making a reference to how the Lyre in SS and the lyre Sheik uses, AKA Zelda, look alike; so why can't they be one and the same? If they are one and the same that would mean that the lyre goes to Nayru's chosen time and time again. And If the Sheikah girl is indeed a servant of the goddess (Nayru) and, if she's like Fi, but resides in the Lyre, that could point in the direction of the girl being a servant of Nayru and the equivalent of the Master Sword for the Triforce of Courage.

Byrne

Waterloo
GASP!!!!!!!!!

I......I figured out something!!!

Angean in ST says to zelda that she knew her ancestor!!!!!!

Could it be that the sheikah girl= angean???

They also say that she has been in another zelda game!

Maybe its Impa???

GASP!!!!!!!!!

Maybe its Impa???

ST is in New Hyrule and in so being that the current Zelda's only ancestor would be Tetra/Zelda from WW and PH.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If she has been in another game and she is a sheikah, then it is almost a certainty she is Impa. Perhaps she could even be the very same Impa from OOT. You might say that that could not happen because Skyward sword takes place too far before OOT for her to still be alive, but the actual time between the two games has not yet been revealed. Recently with the announcement that the temple of time has already been built and is in the game, the likelihood is that the time period between the two games is actually shorter than we first thought. We don't even know the lifespan of the people of Hyrule because nobody ever dies of old age that we see. We also don't know if sheikah have longer lifespans than regular Hylians. Kotake and Koume were 400 years old, and they did not look particularly bad for their age. I would say they looked about 80. If Impa also had this kind of lifespan then she could also look well for her age in OOT.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Zelda is Zelda's ancestor and Tetra's ancestor, not this woman.

GASP!!!!!!!!!

Angean is strictly part of "New Hyrule" and therefore has nothing to do with Skyward Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom