• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Shaking camera

I'm up to city in the sky on TP HD so far.

And, from the temple of time onwards, I have had a shaking camera glitch 4 times now. Twice in the temple of time, and twice in the hidden village.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this? Is it a common issue?

Basically, all that happens is, the camera keeps continuously shaking on its own. It eventually goes away if you walk into another room, or change the view/look around etc.

I believe the camera shaking is not a glitch but rather an artistic expression of the human mind under stress. Nintendo works very hard to create the games we love and love to play, and sparks in many employees a certain sense of hatred and spitefulness for the games that they make. It is the same feeling that you may get from meeting another whose passion for you has long died out, and you yourself feel betrayed and abandoned in some way. To Nintendo, we are that other. The individual gamer only spends a few dollars on a game that they could play for hours or only a few minutes, but very rarely thinks about the company which the game was created by and thus has little appreciation for the men and women who make video games possible. This air of under-appreciation is not lost on Nintendo, and they feel within themselves that they must communicate their knowledge and feelings to their audience who feeds from their hand with little thought for the person behind it. The annoyance of some gamers is a small price to pay in Nintendo's eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom