• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadow Temple w/o Lens of Truth

Z

zeldaoot4ever

It is possible if you have already played it at least one time. I think I could make, but there is a long way until there so I am not trying. The challenge is to do it in your first time playing it!

S

Sage of Shadow

Actually after replaying it a few times, you sort of memorize where the illusions are. I can seriously do it (not to be a showoff). Maybe because I have more of a photographic memory.

O

Olaf Forkbeard

Yes. I have. Takes a good memory, and good aim with the bow.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
You could do it if you memorized the location of everything, most likely.

I think I've opened invisible chests while not looking through the lens of truth, and you can definitely walk through invisible walls or defeat invisible enemies without it.

The hardest parts would most likely be the skull puzzle at the beginning, and defeating Bongo-Bongo at the end. Everything else is probably within reason.

Din Akera

Sniper
Cool idea, though I doubt I will try it. Because I don't like the shadow temple much. But I disagree with what was said about the skull puzzle moving. I'm pretty sure that it is in the same place every time. If it does move, it has never been on the opposite side of the room from where you enter the temple when I have played.

I think in regards to the hidden chests, I think they show up on the map if you have the compass so, that is easily fixed, is it not? And I can see being able to do almost everything in the temple without the lens except the moving block. In the main room (the first time there is a wallmaster) the block that moves along the chain, would be really hard. You would have to probably try several times, and once you fall, you would have to start at the top of the room again, and again, and again. I think I would get fed up with that.

But as what has been said. I think fighting Bongo Bongo wouldn't be that bad. If you had the sound on that would help too. The eye always come at you from in between the hands and he makes noise that gets louder as he gets closer, so that might help.

G

goron654

I can't even do the stupid thing WITH the lense of truth i've been stuck there for a very long time.

S

Seb09

You could complete the shadow dungeon without the lens of truth, but with a lot of frustration. It would be extremely hard though, but of course walkthroughs would lighten the load. Since I'm starting a new game I think I'll try that.(unfortunately I'm still tring to get the third gem thingy :( .)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom