• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Servant of the Goddess (partly) Solved?

Vibed

must read before he posts
At about 16-18 seconds into the 2011 Comic Con trailer, an old (not really, but he strokes his beard!) man is admiring a small statue that appears to be in the lower reaches of the town near a cave and the waterfall. This small statue looks similar the the main one, but appears to have different attire, like the hat for instance.

It's size, indicating it's servant aptitude, along with it's position, give hints as well. The location of the statue is sort of below the main one. In fact, the small statue itself in facing the main one. Screenshots below will indicate where it is.

So what do you think? Could this be our strongest evidence yet? (Or not? :xd:)

Skyloft1.JPGSkyloft2.JPGSmall Shrine.JPG

EDIT: To add to this, I think, if anything, it's at least some sort of mini shrine to the bigger, winged, one above.

Last edited:
Hmm... I dunno, you might have something, but I'm not in the mode to expound on anything. However, I can say that the statue kinda looks like the six-armed thingy form the early videos and screenshots of Skyward Sword (a little bit). You know, in the scene in which Lord Ghirahim seemingly possesses it? Also, it oddly appears to have eyes all over the top portion of it.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I still don't see enough reason not to assume the whale is the servant. This statue reminds me of those in WW's TotG and TP's ToT and overworld (related to the Oocca and Dominion Rod). Something like that would fit with the current theories about the three subjects.

Doesn't the area around the large, winged statue look like a shrine to anyone? I thought I might point that out. I admit I don't know what amount of importance this may hold, if any.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
It looks like a guardian from the siren world.
Guardian.png
attachment.php

Yes, but the Guardians have one tuft (if you can call it that) on their head. The statue has three. And if it did look like the Guardian, it would have the triforce on its back, at least, i would assume so. The stature is also very fat, as apposed to the thin Guardian. Normally, when you make a shrine of/for someone, you try to catch every detail. So, i don't think it's a Guardian statue.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I don't know what this thing is, but I don't believe it's supposed to represent the "servant of the goddess", as that's the Whale we saw.

Well that whale thing looks a bit evil to be a servant of the godesses.

Midna also looked evil when we first saw her. And, I mean, look at that wicked grin she gave Ganondorf! And when she discovered she had a piece of the Fused Shadow! I mean, come on...

Anyway, Ghirahim said that Zelda was "snatched away by that loathsome servant of the goddess," and this was right after he talked about the tornado he whipped up. I don't know about you, but that seems like he's talking about the Whale.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't know about you, but that seems like he's talking about the Whale.
It's clearly spewing dark magic from its head, don't you think if the goddesses sent a servant they would send a nice colourful or white whale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom