• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sequel??

There has been alot of speculation about whether skyward sword is the sequel to Twilight Princess well I think that after the Twilight got banished from hyrule. the people of hyrule built a city in the clouds Skyloft but some people decided to live in Hyrule. after awhile the Twilight started coming back:( and Link decides to go down to Hyrule(the skyward sword protects him from being turned into a wolf)

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Haha, that is quite an imaginitive sequel you have thought up.

I don't think that SS will be a direct sequel to TP, or even have any mention of the Twilight at all. Much in the same way that Termina was created only for MM, the Twilight Realm was exclusive to TP and I doubt will make much of an appearance in future games other than a reference. It will most likely be another story about Ganondorf's struggle to claim the Triforce by one means or another and Link's struggle to stop him.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
There has been alot of speculation about whether skyward sword is the sequel to Twilight Princess well I think that after the Twilight got banished from hyrule. the people of hyrule built a city in the clouds Skyloft but some people decided to live in Hyrule. after awhile the Twilight started coming back:( and Link decides to go down to Hyrule(the skyward sword protects him from being turned into a wolf)
that would be an interesting idea and then the skyward sword could be the master sword from Tp because in the twilight realm he gets it infused with light so that he can attack those dark waterfalls and such.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I couldn't see SS being a sequel at all, because the Master Sword isn't the Master Sword yet. Skyward Sword gets transformed (or empowered) to the Master Sword, so SS is a prequel to all the games, if not just TP.

D

dsp2000

Yeah if this game is going to tell us how the SS becomes the Master Sword, then that should mean it's the FIRST game in the series. How can it be a sequel to any game when at one point in this game, the master sword won't even exist???

how can a game about the creation of the master sword come after a game that had the master sword in it?

Yeah if this game is going to tell us how the SS becomes the Master Sword, then that should mean it's the FIRST game in the series. How can it be a sequel to any game when at one point in this game, the master sword won't even exist???
IM sorry it was midnight when I posted thisI wasn't thinking clearly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom