• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Second Quest=Extremely Easy???

Both Zelda 1 and 2 had second quests, where you could replay the game. In Zelda 1, the second quest was harder, with things in different locations and new, harder enemies, but the second quest of AoL seems much easier than the first quest. I've only played it for about 2 minutes, but you start with all the spells and level ups, and the enemies are the same. The only difference is that you lose all your heart and magic containers, but the enemies barely do any damage because you have so many level ups. Is the second quest really that much easier, or is it just the beginning of the game?

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Second Quest in Adventure of Link is more like "New Game Plus" feature known in some RPGs (Chrono Trigger was the first game which used this term). Link starts the game with the experience, spells an skiils gained in First Quest. However, key items are not kept. Unfortunately, Second Quest in AoL doesn't have any exclusive features (unlike some RPGs), and basically is easier.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Well rather than 2nd quest i'll say it's like a "new game+" and yeah it is easier, in the beginning, once you arrive in eastern hyrule things get just as hard as they were before

pacpix

AWESOME
I just finished it today and found it alot easier until i started getting attacked by moas and Fokkas. It probably took me 3 hours without a walkthrough

If you finished a first time leveled up all the way to 8, you get to keep the levels of what you finished with in the 2nd quest. So yes, it would be easier the 2nd time around.

But you have to find all of the items again and the game will be just as hard in the final palace

The second quest is "just for the lulz", if you will. It's a great way to just mess around or experiment. It's also a good way to practice if you want your next run through the game to be smoother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom