• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seahawk1's Mini Timeline

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
Hey guys! Just saying, I have not played windwaker, the minish cap or 4 swords so go easy on me if I mess any story line elements up.
Also, I'm only covering the child side of the timeline, mostly because I don't understand the adult half games too well. So here we go!

SS...OoT...WW...PH...TP...MC...4S...4SA...LoZ...AoL...SS
OotFD........MM.....

First of all, yes, I listed Skyward Sword twice. Thats because I thought with its barren land scape and reference to greater technologies in the past, it belonged at the end of the timeline and if I'm correct,(SpoilerWarning) Link stays with Zelda in the "World of the Past" at the end of SS, thus placing them, if my theory is correct, a few years before OoT.Spoilers end hereBut mister seahawk, Link forges the master sword in Skyward Sword, Which appears in some of the games you mentioned Well, I am a (11 year-old) quantum physisist and It is probable that at the end of SS, Link went to the temple of time and placed the master sword in its pedestal, leaving it their for Oot Link.
Ok, my reasoning for placing MM where it is is this question: how many times could Link relive those three days? that's right, unlimited. And say when he went back to Hyrule and the time caught up with him, Making him miss the great flood and the events of WW and PH. Alright, I think everything else is self explanatory enough. Please post your thoughts! P.s OotFD means "Origins of the Fierce Deity". Look it up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom