• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scariest Zelda Enemy?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
On some floors of the TotOK in PH sometimes freak me out. Like there are a ton of traps, and if a Phantom sees me, there is a low chance of escaping.

bds1110

Imp
Well, there's the obvious- Dead Hand, Re-Deads- those ar at the top of my list. But scariest enemy I've seen out of a Nintendo game? Certainly Andross from StarFox 64. Uggh, it was TERRIBLE. A giant floating monkey head with disembodied hands?

I was 12 at the time when I fought him for the first time, and I was scared silly. He tried to eat you, and when he shows up, he fades in and jumps out at you, get really close to the screen, and laughs. And the worst part? At the end of the credits his face fades in and you hear him laugh again. I literally ran out of the room when that showed up.

Search Andross on google images, you'll find him.

And like Valexi said... I have to see THAT in 3D? Ugh...

T

The_man

Cucco's are by far the most terrifying enemy. When you are attacked by a flock you had better pray there is a exit somewere

P

PineapplePod

The Re-deads in The Wind Waker.

Seriously. You can see them EAT YOUR FACE.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
For me the Re-dead's when I was 6. my bro. turned up the vol. to scare me as a prank on Apr. 1st. Dead Hand scared me at 1st put 2nd i fought him in the Shadow Temple i thought he looked cool. Barinade (Jabu-Jabu boss) I vomited the 1st time saw Barnade explode. Nowadays the Yeti's wife transform into Blizzeta.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Man just to think of that I can't Remember his name he was in Twilight Princess at the forest Temple anyway he scared the crap out of me when I was Battling him. I almost die form that I only had one heart left to beat him but the thing is he was so freaking easy for the moment but he still gives me the creeps. I had another its in Spirit Tracks these little Animals that look like a Mario monster those give me the Creeps so bad. But they are easy through out the game most of the time they get harder to me they have like two different kinds. I almost died form them they keep chasing me I know why but they just do not like me they hit like a thousand times but I keep running out of potions

Well the Reason why I don't like those two one Because they give me the creeps and two they are so difficult to deal with but on the other hand one of them is a boss and the other one is just a Enemy so far they give me the creeps but I forgot to mention that the boss one he gives me the creeps because of his eye for goodness sake man that was so a creepy fight for one good reason why

Alar

Clothed in Green
well the enemy that frightens me the most is in wind waker- your sneaking round the forsaken fortress, without your sheild, and suddenly one of the guard/moblin thingys spots you, your controller vibrates and that just startles me enough for the controller to get chucked out my hands in fear... Scary or what!

i would probably say the wallmasters i always hated how they would just almost pop out of nowere, then yes i will agree with the deadhands
they are so creepy, first time i faced them i was like WTF?! and mildly jumped
all in good fun tho =]

Moon.Flower

I'm the crazy chicken. ;)
Hmm. I'd probably say the Dead Hand, the Floormaster, the black Boes (They're so freaky in the Oceanside Spider House! *shudder*), and the Eenos.

T

Tamloo

I'm going to have to say that my scariest enemy in Zelda is the Wallmaster from Oot. One of my favorite (or worst?) memories was when I played Oot and I was in the Forest Temple and the second that the Wallmaster's shadow appeard on the ground I had to immediately run out of the room. Those guys scared the crap out of me! I hated how Navi said "watch for the shadows of monsters hanging from the ceiling"... that for me got me in and out to the other side of the room as fast as I could!

WallmasterG.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom