• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Scarecrow's Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
Ok, so I'm trying to get 100% in OoT on my Virtual Console, and for some odd reason I'm unable to summon Bonuroo ( I think that's how you spell it.) in the future even though I talked with both scarecrows at Lake Hylia and played them my song. Someone please help. :S

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
u play the song as a child first right? if not or if you have do it again and make sure it is simple. this is the key. then when navi turns blue and flies off play it for them 2 pop up

MW7

So you definitely made the song in the past and played it to the scarecrow, and then played it again to it in the future (just making sure)? I assume you're trying to get the golden skulltulas in the Fire Temple. I remember trying to summon him is frustrating because sometimes the game just doesn't like where you are standing when you play the song. Sometimes to get the scarecrow to summon in the Fire Temple I've had to play the song 5-10 times, moving around on the platform where you're standing and alternating facing towards where he summons and facing away. If you're sure you set up the song correctly, then just keep trying. The game is much less than perfect when it comes to summoning the scarecrow even when you've done everything correctly.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
The Scarcrow song from OoT can be complicated. You see you can only summon him at certain places, not everywhere. How to know is if you see Navi turn blue and fly to some part of the ground. I will give you two examples of places. One in the Lost forest in the sacred forest medow before you enter the maze go to the left and when you see Navi turn blue play the song. In the spirit temple on the right side of the boss door there are many ledges that have recovery hearts. When Navi turns blue and goes to that ledge play the song.

D

darth_matt195

have you tried going back to bonooru (the scarecrow) as a child and checking to see you have the song right?

People have already covered some of this, but just as a recap:

• Teach him the song in the past.
  • Feel free to return to the past to change the song at any time.
  • You can have him show you what the current Scarecrow's Song is in the future in Lake Hylia.
  • He can only be summoned in areas where Navi flies off and indicates something on an unreachable platform.
  • The game is picky. Mess around with it for a while and he should appear.

~thread closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom