• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Scandinavian Zelda Site

Hey there,

I just thought about something. On social web sites like Facebook and Twitter I can't find any groups about Legend of Zelda for the scandinavian countries. Why? I can't even find any fan sites from scandinavia when searching in google. I'm thinking about making a Facebook page (and maybe a youtube channel) for the scandinavian fans, but I'm not really sure what to name it. Anyone out there who are scandinavian and wants to be a part of this? Please let me know, and for you other guys not scandinavian, if you have an idea for a fan based site name, please let me know as well.

I actually thought about writing to ZD asking if I could call it Zelda Dungeon Scandinavia, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea...

btw. I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting this :)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Norwegians, Swedes and Danes are all good at speaking English. We start learning early in primary school (actually before that), so I don't see language as a reason alone. But what the hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom