• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
( Derp i signed up as John not as Dan I dont know what im doing *facepalm*) John caught her whoch sent a painful shock through his leg. He winced shook off the pain and ran to yui. "Yuki I need you!" He yelled ad he was running towards Yuki.

Last edited:

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Yuki noticed that Arianna was in bad shape as her name was being called. "Don't worry, I can take care of her." She lied her down on one of the spare beds and began to treat her wounds. "Looks like a lot of us took a beating.." She said as she sighed, beginning to seal her wounds.

//Gonna try to juggle this and payday 2 before I work x . x

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She grits her teeth in her unconscious state as Yuki works. Several of her ribs are broken, and the skin is broken on one side, bleeding.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Serina gently picked up Atra, who had fallen asleep, and brought her back to their room. Things had fallen and some had broken, but it wasn't too bad.

Her eyes then found a violin case. I suppose it could help me calm down... She opened the case and got out the violin and bow, got into position, and then began to play a gentle tune.

((yeah i imagined serina playing the violin for one second and was like 'yep' XD))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Don heard the faint sound of a violin playing somewhere on the ship, and looked towards where they had taken Bangs. Part of him felt guilty that he was ready to slit her throat earlier, and she had still saved his life. He considered checking up on her condition, but remained on deck, tightening knots and checking the sails. For some reason, he didn't want to see her. "Wonderful day for sailing," he joked bitterly to himself.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Tell me about it." Fang grumbled, stepping up to help him. "I did a quick run-over of the ship, looks like there's only about ten people left. Barely enough to get this thing back to shore..."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Only ten!?" he exclaimed. Don muttered a few curses and tried to think of a way back to land. He first thought about the trader's ship that he could steal and run off with. But then remembered seeing it drift off during the storm. "We can probably make it," he added hopefully although not too sincerely. "If the passengers learn the basics and if the injured get better, then maybe..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom