• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I'm not important!" She retorts to Dan as she tends to the Siren. She turns her head to cough, then it comes forward, her wiping blood from the corner of her mouth.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Don coughed up any sea or rain water that managed to get down his throat and and loosened his grip around the mast of the ship, leaving indentions where his nails dug into the wood.

"We made it," he said with a sigh of relief. He fell back onto the ground, taking deep breaths and allowing his nerves to calm. He tilted his head up to see who survived. The Siren was back he realized, and both the cap and Fang made it. Don pushed himself up. "Who'd we lose?" he asked, waiting for the worst.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs wasn't moving, though she was still breathing. If anyone knew much about magic, they would know that she'd completely drained her supplies. And if one knew more than a little, they could tell she had even dipped into her life force to keep the ship safe. A ship full of strangers, most of whom hated her...

Fang heard Don's voice, and let out a sigh of relief as she ran up to him. "Oh thank the gods yer still here, Don!" She shouted, helping the man to his feet. "I think we already lost Mark, Paidraig and Gareth, an' there could be more. ****, that really hit us hard..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
There wasn't much a human could do, to be honest. The siren needed rest, and a lot of it. Anything one could do for her magic levels was something for a magical creature to do. Though maybe it'd be good to get her out of the rain. She was shivering from the cold, and her lips were turning blue.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Don swore upon hearing the death toll. He nodded towards the Siren being brought inside. "It would have been all of us if she didn't save our ***," he said bluntly. "Glad to see you made it, too."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Yeah." Fang sighed, burying her face in her hands and dragging them down her face with a sigh. "Guess we'll hafta leave the Siren to them. We've gotta go try ta find the rest'a the crew."

((AKA EVERYONE FALL IN AND TELL ME WHO ISN'T HERE ANYMORE. PLS.))

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Dan followed her into the shelter. He laid a hand on her shoulder "look your hurt and you need medical attention... Im only trying to help." He sees the blood on the corner of her mouth and he noticed she really wasn't ok.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I'm *cough cough* fine." She growls, making sure that Bangs is comfortable. "Just... just a small break." She coughs again.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
"Look im not going to stand by and watch the girl who saved me just cough up blood im taking you to Yui (xers charchter im probobly butchuring the same so bad)" Dan looked at her in the eyes seeing she was in pain.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She shakes her head. "I'm the least *cough* of the worries. Need to focus on *cough* those who are gone... I'm not even *cough* on the crew." She protests

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Dan was shocked at the news but put it to the side for the time being "I don't care wether you are on the crew or not you need to get help and now." Dan was still looking into her eyes worrying about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom