• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
//Well, work and school got in the way yet again.. Forgive me guys. I've been under an extreme amount of stress lately.

Yuki gripped the steering wheel and didn't steer completely away from the waves, but more at an angle. She was struggling with it since the tides were definitely trying to pull the ship in, but she held on. "Fang! Give me a hand here! If we keep the ship at this angle, we can ride the next wave out of this storm!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Got it!" Fang shouted back up, running and stumbling as fast as she could up to the wheel. She got her footing next to Yuki, then held the wheel steady with her. "I sure hope this works, chica!" She shouted over the sounds of the waves, the rain, and Bangs' continued singing. Though her voice was a little weaker now, from singing for so long.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Are we also me out?" Ari calls, unsure how much longer she can keep working with this, keep Dan balanced, help everyone who needs it. She's growing weary, due to having little rest the past few days.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
"We can't rest until we're out of this sto-..." She looked behind her, the huge wave was about to crash behind them. "HOLD ON EVERYONE!" That being said, she held on tightly to the steering wheel as the wave came down hard behind them and pushed them quickly through the waves ahead.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She holds onto Dan as the wave crashes down, but she loses her balance and falls, making sure she cushions the wounded man.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Fang only managed to keep her grip on the wheel out of pure luck, and Bangs' singing stopped the moment the wave hit. But sure enough, Yuki's instinct was right. That last tidal wave pushed the ship out of the brunt of the storm, and once the ship regained its 'footing', the clouds were a light gray and it was only mildly raining. They were floating away from the darker clouds, so it looked like they had finally escaped...

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Dan tried to hang onto her but he came tumbling down onto her. His face lands beside her and he quickly rolls away. Dan grabbed his leg which wasn't feeling very well but it want broken any worse. She broke my fall Dan thought and looked at her while trying but failing to get up "thank you, are you alright?" Dan hoped she wasn't hurt he would feel horrible if she was.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She coughs and stands, wincing as she does. "Y-yeah... I'm fi-" She breaks off, holding her side. "I'm fine..." Her voice is strained, a look of agony on her face.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Fang left the tiller as soon as she was sure Yuki could steer on her own, and started searching the deck calling out names. She was trying to find everyone, and was praying the whole time that the casualties would be few.

But as the ship bobbed through the calmer waves, a tiny, shaking form climbed up the side of the hull. A dripping, green head popped up over the rails, and a shivering, weak, and soaking wet Siren climbed onto the deck. She managed to take a few steps forward, but soon collapsed, her breath haggard and weak as she failed to keep her eyes open.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari sees her and dashes to her side, even though her broken ribs sharply protested. "Bangs! Stay wih me! You're going to be okay." She starts trying to care for her, not even caring for herself first. A trickle of blood seeps through her shirt. She fell hard, and Dan isn't light, if he's a standard human male.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Dan gets up and tries to follow her seeing she wasn't ok "You're not ok!" Dan yelled finaly getting to his folowed her as fast as he could. Did I really hurt her, Dan thought to himself he hoped it wasnt to bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom