• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Oh, yes ma'am." Bangs squeaked nervously, climbing down from the crow's nest and warily following the captain of this not-so-friendly ship. She didn't sit down.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
"First off.. Forgive my second-in-command Fang. She tends to worry about the ship and she tends to get pretty excited in situations like these. If anyone gives you trouble, just let me know." She poured a small glass of sparkling apple cider and sipped it. "But try to not start anything with the crew. Sometimes they can get violent depending on the situation. And because the seas have been harsh the past few months, most of them have some superstitious feelings about a siren being on board." She put her glass down. "Still though, you'll be treated like a crew member, I'll make sure of it. I'd suggest taking it easy for the night. Possibly getting some food and a drink." She nodded at her.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs sighed in relief when she realized that the captain wasn't out to get her. She quickly assured the woman that she wasn't looking for trouble, and thanked her heartily for the hospitality. "I won't let you down." She assured her new captain. Yeah, her captain. She wouldn't mind staying here for a while longer. Well, if the crew could get used to her. She'd like to have some people to actually talk to for a change...

((OK, I think the storm will be tomorrow, so lemme go check up on everyone.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((...Uhm, I kinda can't post twice in a row, so I guess the storm will have to wait until everyone gets back to this.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
(My wifi is non existent atm, so I won't be able to post until mon. Just felt like letting you know. I might get a chance during the weekend, but probably just a post a day. Sorry for the inconvenience. Start the storm and all, just please don't have too much. So sorry)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((No worries. Y'ALL HEARD THE MAN, KEEP IT SLOW FOR A FEW DAYS!))

Just as Bangs was leaving the captain's quarters, a shadow seemed to fall over the ship, though there were no clouds overhead. The siren tensed and looked out to the horizon, just as black storm clouds started bubbling from the west. The clouds were forming a little too quickly to be natural, and the waves started getting even choppier than before. There was a storm coming, and a bad one at that...

((React.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari is one of the first to notice, since, y'know, that was her job. She looks down to the other crew members. "A storms coming, and it's going to get bad!" She calls, scrambling down from the nest.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((I'm back. Sorry that I disappeared.))

Don heard Ari's cries and looked out to the sea. He swore under his breath as he fumbled with the ropes of the ship. "What'd I tell you!?" he yelled to nobody in particular. "The siren is going to kill us all!"

The worry on his face was nothing compared to the worry he didn't show. A man isn't supposed to survive three shipwrecks.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((No worries.))

"****, I knew it! I ****ing knew it!" Fang shouted over the sound of the approaching storm, rushing over to her station with a furious glare on her face.

Bangs was actually trying to make it to the egde of the ship, a look of dread crossing her own expression.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari hits the deck running, and jump into her ship, grabbing everything valuable before cutting it loose, a special line hanging in the water, hoping a friend of hers will see it. She then scrambles onto the larger ship before her's is too far away. "Should be safe...."

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Serina heard the warnings, her eyes widening. "Oh no..." She needed to find Atra, and fast.

"Ri!"

Said woman then ran up to her. "I heard the warning." Serina nodded as the two made their way up to the deck.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Don fumbled down the ropes and realized the wind was getting stronger. If they didn't manage to escape the storm soon, the ship would be lost to it. He looked to see what the others were doing when he saw the Siren running for the edge. "Oh no you don't..." Don muttered to himself as he sprinted towards the creature. He grabbed Bang's arm in a tight grip and jerked her away. "You aren't going anywhere!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Please, you have to let me go!" Bangs shouted over the sound of the waves, trying futily to pull herself free from Don's grasp. "If I don't do something, the ship will be torn apart!" Her eyes were brimming with fear as she looked up at the sailor, pleading for him to believe her. Whether the fear was for the ship or for her life... Well, that was for Don to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom