• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Nothing, nothing." Bangs replied. "You're just a funny sort of person."

"Crow's nest." Fang barked in reply, right on Yuki's heels and just as angry.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Don gestured towards Yuki, with her sword out. "See?" he said to Serina. "Captain's call, the thing dies. Nothing I can do about it," he shrugged sarcastically with the last word.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Serina's eyes widened. "P-Please, reconsider!" When Yuki and Fang had come towards the crow's nest, Serina stood in front of the ladder. The nun was shaking, but she stood her ground.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"What, what's wrong?" Bangs asked innocently, before looking down at what Ari was looking at in curiosity. She quickly paled at the sight of Yuki and her sword, and gulped nervously before she whimpered "Is she going to...?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Uhm..." Was all Bangs could say at first, her voice trembling lightly from her fear. "I don't really... have an exact business. I just go around the sea, helping people when I can and, looking for fun. Please, I don't want to hurt any of you. I'll leave if I must, but please don't kill me!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari sheathes the blade and resumes lookout, listening, scared about punishment for defying the captain.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Deal, deal!" Bangs cried out desperately, nodding frantically. "I'll do whatever I can!"

"Yuki, 're y'all CRAZY?!" Fang shouted, her jaw dropping at her captain's decision. "Y'all know what kinda bad luck sirens bring, an' you're lettin' 'er stay on the ship?!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Fang shut up!" Ari calls from the crow's nest, sliding down. "Why are you obsessing over this?! Sirens aren't bad luck!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Yes they are!" Fang shouted right back. "I already told'ja what they do 'round these parts, trouble follows 'em everywhere they go! An' I ain't about to get my ship into her kinda trouble!"

((She does not mean 'my ship' as if she's forgotten Yuki's the captain. She means it like she's grown attached to this place and it's kinda her home.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom