• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sandwiches

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
For me it's either Bacon, Egg and Sausage (with ketchup on the egg) on toasted white bread with a small bit of mustard mixed into the butter or Ham and egg toasty.
That or bacon baguette :P

Almost anything goes in a jaffle. I do like the basic meat and cheese though I've put everything in them from leftover spaghetti bog, to baked beans, to salad and more. A nice sealed pocket of bread with filling yummy.

HTkc1dV.jpg

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Haven’t had a decent sandwich since finding out about my gluten intolerance D: I used to love a good ol’ peanut butter and grape jelly on white bread. Subway also has the best bread, Italian Herbs and Cheese, and I would get turkey, bacon, cheese, lettuce, extra pickles, cucumbers, and the vinaigrette sauce. Those were my two favorite sandwiches of all time.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Toasted rye bread, a layer of salami, a layer of turkey, some lettuce, some tomatoes, and some sour cream and onion pringles. When I went to college this would be my order for lunch every day and the lunch staff remembered me because of it so I didn't even have to order it, they just started making it when they saw me come in. That was nice. Now that I'm out of school and I have to buy my own ingredients for it for work, I just do salami and pringles because the rest of the stuff keeps going bad before I can get around to using it all up. Don't wanna be wasting money like that.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
23381_200w.jpg

But I like a toasted Italian BMT. It's always solid. Provolone or colby jack cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom