• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sand Wand

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Ok i really disliked this game compared to other zelda games and PH but their were some things i liked such as the graphics. But the one thing that i was surpirised the most that liked was the sand wand. I thought this was one of the best puzzle solving tools in any zelda game. I loved doing the puzzles at places like end of the world station. This is probably one of my favorite puzzle solving items. This was really the only thing i liked (other then graphics) in this game. What do you think of the sand wand?

Link1432

Most Uncreatively Named
Personally, I found it to be a really strange item. A wand that makes sand come up in a wall? Really? How was that ever useful before they locked it in the temple?

But other than that, I agree. I was a cool puzzle solving tool. The Ends of the Earth Station annoyed the heck outta me, but it was pretty fun. A well-implemented tool, but still... strange power...

jugglaj91

I am me....
It was cool, but they nned to stop making items that you use once or twice in a dungeon or sidequest then never use again.

S

spirit

They did do a great job of making items you will continue to use throughout the game. I personally liked the sand wand, its function really itrigued me. I dont know how you can not enjoy spirit tracks. I personally liked it so much I wanted to 100% it unlike any other zelda game I came across.

NES

Awesome
I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to use the sand wand. I think that it was just me though. It was a pretty fun tool to use but it definitely doesn't go on a list of the greatest or most creative LoZ items.

linkman8

True and Noble
I thought the Sand Wand was actually pretty creative, all things considered. Whereas before this, they gave us the boomerange, the bow, bombs, etc, you know, real standard items. Now this item was pretty outside the box, it reminded me a bit of the creativeness found in the Spinner in TP.

T

the white fang

I thought the sand wand was really weird at first, but now I really like it. Especially with puzzles like the ones in ends of the earth station. But how could you not like Spirit tracks? I personally liked it better than Phantom Hourglass.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
I loved it, added a whole new style of puzzle solving to the game. It was really out there lol.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
hmmm i thought it was useless after end of earth station the only other time it is used is beating up on skeldrietch again and again and agian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom