• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Sand Temple Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey Ammy here. OK So for a long while I have been stuck on the Sand Temple boss in Spirit Tracks. I feel like I'm missing something. I know how to beat it. And just when I get the bolder on the thing that throws it at the boss another bolder come along and crushes it. And I take damage. And sometimes even fall off the edge. So is there any ideas so I won't keep on dieing?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Simply catch a boulder, Protect it, and make Skeldritch face away from that boulder by moving away from the said boulder and try to get it into the catapult.

After that, simply do what you and protect yourself with a sand wall. If the boulder turns red, It`ll take a larger sand wall. Keep on the move building sand walls. Also if he's firing his laser (pun intended) it'll follow you around, so it`s best to escape it in a circle, simply circle around. The laser too will follow and make a circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom