• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Sand Sanctuary Duet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo

King of Redeads
Alright I was wondering if any of you people could give some tips and tricks on doing the duet in the sand sanctuary. I've done the song around 100 times by now, followed all the notes but he still says that I'm blowing the wrong notes or something. So do any of you know any info or methods to make this easier?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Yes. This one was annoying to me until I firgured out how to do it. You play the notes in a consecutive blow until the last note. Then you quickly slide and blow. You also play when Rael faces Link/when the screen is on him. Hope this helps. If you have anymore questions on this, just ask.

Diablo

King of Redeads
Thanks Ninten I'll be sure to try out your right away. (btw 100th post :))

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
When its your turn to play just blow into the first and second pipes back and forth until he starts playing his part. Do that for all parts and he will act like you did it properly,
I keep mentioning this but no one listens.

When its your turn to play just blow into the first and second pipes back and forth until he starts playing his part. Do that for all parts and he will act like you did it properly,
I keep mentioning this but no one listens.
I don't believe that worked. I've seriously been trying to do this for a week.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well, if you 're still struggling, tell me specifically on what area. Here is a common mistake though; if you are playing notes that are near each other, you have to slur them( basically keep blowing in the mic while moving to other notes) or else it will not be correct.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
If it helps try playing the Song backwards. I did what you did for an hour and it wasn't working so I just did the song the other way and it worked! I was a bit shockedo_O maybe its a glitch on my flle... hope this helps you. and good luck:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom