• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

San Diego Fires

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I don’t know if this had been posted already since I’ve not been here but I just saw on the news that there is a massive fire in San Diego that has moved into residential areas and is demolishing entire neighborhoods. It’s to windy for air support with winds of up to 50 mph (the biggest factor in the insane overnight spread of this fire) so far the fire has claimed over 1000 acres and is 0% contained. An evacuation has been ordered. I know 2 people who have already lost their homes to this fire, please keep the residents in your prayers and thoughts over the next few days.

Ninja

Well well well
I've seen some news pieces related to this and have a couple friends in SD that are thankfully alright. It's a pretty cool city and it's a shame to see a fire like this devastate it. We're going to help those affected however we can. Hopefully some donation/help programs will be released soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom