• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Rumoured June 13 release date (in the US)

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
How many times have we seen a company put up a date on accident and then take it down. Someone gets fired, people shout at each other on the internet, and then we all forget about it when it isn't the right date.

Can you imagine the trouble Target would get in if it inadvertently revealed the The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild release date?

In other words, I don't believe it.

How many times have we seen a company put up a date on accident and then take it down. Someone gets fired, people shout at each other on the internet, and then we all forget about it when it isn't the right date.

Can you imagine the trouble Target would get in if it inadvertently revealed the The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild release date?

In other words, I don't believe it.
I have to agree with you 100%. We already have contradictory rumours.

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/11/...eath-of-the-wild-could-come-out-before-april/

WHAT THE **** IS NINTENDO THINKING!? WE'VE WAITED TO DAMN LONG FOR BOTW FOR THEM TO EVEN CONSISDER DELAYING IT AGAIN. I ****ING SWARE, THIS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THE MIGHTY NUMBER 9 SITUATION ALL OVER AGAIN! Or should I say Mighty Number 2.

^
Ye need to be havin' hope, you Furry little fella. Breath o' The Wyld will be comin' sooner than ye think. Yarr

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yeah I know BOTW might come sooner, it's the fact that Nintendo would even consider another delay is what upsets me. I mean u all agree, right?

NO nintendo delays all the time, by this point if you aren't expecting it you are a fool, look at pokemon and their wildy amusing delays between Japan, America and Europe getting them

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
WHAT THE **** IS NINTENDO THINKING!? WE'VE WAITED TO DAMN LONG FOR BOTW FOR THEM TO EVEN CONSISDER DELAYING IT AGAIN. I ****ING SWARE, THIS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THE MIGHTY NUMBER 9 SITUATION ALL OVER AGAIN! Or should I say Mighty Number 2.

ABSO****INGLUTELY M8. BLOODY WANKERS. BEEN WAITING FAR TOO LONG FOR THIS GAME. WHEN I FIRST HEARD ABOUT BREATH OF THE WILD I WAS A YOUNG AND SPRIGHTLY MAN NOW I LOOK LIKE I SHOULD BE IN A CAVE AND GIVING MY SWORD TO YOUNG BOYS.

Last edited:
NO nintendo delays all the time, by this point if you aren't expecting it you are a fool, look at pokemon and their wildy amusing delays between Japan, America and Europe getting them
NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M ****ING SAYING YOU ****. I KNOW NINTENDO LIKES TO DELAY THEIR GAMES BUT THIS IS THE FIFTH ****ING TIME FOR BOTW! THEY WERE TO FOCUSED ON POKEMON SUN AND MOON! AND IT'S BEEN 5 ****ING YEARS SINCE THE LAST GOOD ORGINAL ZELDA GAME (THATS RIGHT, I THINK LBW WAS ****)!

ABSO****INGLUTELY M8. BLOODY WANKERS. BEEN WAITING FAR LONG FOR THIS GAME. WHEN I FIRST HEARD ABOUT BREATH OF THE WILD I WAS A YOUNG AND SPRIGHTLY MAN NOW I LOOK LIKE I SHOULD BE IN A CAVE AND GIVING MY SWORD TO YOUNG BOYS.
Now that's hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M ****ING SAYING YOU ****. I KNOW NINTENDO LIKES TO DELAY THEIR GAMES BUT THIS IS THE FIFTH ****ING TIME FOR BOTW! THEY WERE TO FOCUSED ON POKEMON SUN AND MOON! AND IT'S BEEN 5 ****ING YEARS SINCE THE LAST GOOD ORGINAL ZELDA GAME (THATS RIGHT, I THINK LBW WAS ****)!

Grow up you overly dramatic child, what are you two years old, to wail at people who disagree with you hmmm, certainly seems so considering you can't keep a civil tongue in that empty skull of yours. You don't even belong here go back to Zelda Universe with the rest of the inbred muppets.

Mido

Version 1

Grow up you overly dramatic child, what are you two years old, to wail at people who disagree with you hmmm, certainly seems so considering you can't keep a civil tongue in that empty skull of yours. You don't even belong here go back to Zelda Universe with the rest of the inbred muppets.

I suggest that both of you calm down. If you two are disagreeing on something, discuss the matter civilly. There is no need to hurl insults at one another.

Oh chirst I've started a troll war. wow I've really gone over the edge haven't I. I'm going as low as any troll. BOTW WHAT HAVE U DONE TO ME!

I suggest that both of you calm down. If you two are disagreeing on something, discuss the matter civilly. There is no need to hurl insults at one another.

Sorry it's just I've waited too damn long for Botw. Everytime I hear news of delays, my patience wears thinner.

Sorry it's just I've waited too damn long for Botw. Everytime I hear news of delays, my patience wears thinner.
This isn't a sarcastic asshole comment by the way.

Oh God, stop it. You're not Shakespeare or Mark Twain. Dear Lord, how in my right mind did I get argument with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think Mido already said to stop it. No need to argue. It can happen when people disagree about something. But there is no need to call each other names. So for the second time, play it nice folks. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom