• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rumor: Soul Calibur V Heading to 3DS

A 3DS version of Soul Calibr V has been listed on a recent retail listing. Namco-Bandai has not responded to whether this was an error or a true project. As a rumor, this should currently be treated with a grain of salt. If this is true, however, the newest handhelds will represent yet another juxtaposition between Capcom's fighting franchises and competitor Namco-Bandai's. The former is currently preparing to release Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Streetfighter X Tekken for the PS Vita, while the latter is prepping Tekken 3D Prime Edition for the 3DS and maybe now possibly Soul Calibur V.

Source: http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2012/01/soulcalibur_v_3ds_appears_on_retail_coming_soon_list

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Nintendo put Street Fighter on the 3DS so why not I would personally love to see a Soul Calibur game appear on a Nintendo system again.

This is quite an interesting development, in my opinion. I'm not very excited about it, though, seeing as I don't own a 3DS and I don't plan on purchasing one anytime soon. I am very excited, however, for the character roster, which includes Kilik; albeit with a new fighting style. If this proves to be a rumor...meh...

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Yes Soulcalibur is awesome! That's right people, the greatest fighting series ever is finally coming back to Nintendo! They better make SCV or SCVI for Wii U also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom