• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP General Discussion/New Hosts Guide

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
um...I'm willing to join if there are any that are open, or if anyone's starting a new one.
Good to see a new face around. Yeah pretty much all of the current RPS are accepting characters, so feel free to find their sign up thread and post an application. Or ask for a link to a sign up if you can't find it.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Am now officially at airport to go to Orlando. Idk how often I'll get to post once there. Could be out a week.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, I guess that it's about right we're honest with the lot of you who aren't in the know/in the Skype chat/in the Dischord group.

Libk, Storm, Pen, Mido and I have kinda been creating a continuity with most of our RPs, in case you haven't noticed. That's why Rasul constantly mentions other RPs (ie constant mentions of Post-Ap in Dystopia), why characters show up out of nowhere sometimes (see: Jace in Dystopia), and why some weird conversations happen (Rasul and Rengo's grandma in TP). If you guys ever want an explanation, to know what RPs are in the timeline, or want an RP to not be in the timeline, just mention it. And also, it's only our RPs that are in the timeline. We won't drag any of your guys' into the timeline without your approval.

Pretty sure you guys have figured it out, but just to be safe I'm telling you.
Also, join the Discord chat if you're on Discord. The code is aSWurc2

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I know we have a lot of new RPs but I think my old ones have died out and I'm thinking of starting a new one. Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean 5, I've been wanting to try a good ol fashioned pirates and "myths of the sea" rp. Anyone interested?

Mido

Version 1
That's fine, anyone else?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I'd probably use a lot of the famous pirates and I'll research some classic myths (kraken, Atlantis, etc...) and I'll also research some lesser known oceanic myths (maybe some eastern ones) it will be inspired by PotC5, but it will not be in that universe. So no jack sparrow/mr. Gibbs/elizabeth swan. But the famous pirates will be in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom