• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
That's up to you I think. Maxie definitely considers him a bad guy I assume, considering he tried to pin a murder on him.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Nice! I love how Munchie ran off to give Cayde and Zerris the lemons.

One thing though, Slinger and Alfonso used to be bounty hunting partners and Alfonso bought the space lemons from him, so Slinger should've at least recognized him. But no worries, this could lead to another plot twist...

Guinea

Basically Tingle
We need a brief story synopsis, I think. I made it to were Slinger and Alfonso are in cahoots, and that Slinger is allied with the Filer Institute secretly. If this doesn't work I can rewrite or just delete. I should've re-read the entire thing to make sure Maxie knows the bad guys need Cayde for the Arconian stuff but I've had a lot going on irl. Sorry if I'm messing up the story.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Ok so Maxie does know they need Cayde. I guess it still works that Alfonso told him what Munchie overhead, since Alfonso was in the dark about the whole thing.

My idea is that Alfonso doesn't know if he should help Cayde and company or stay allied with Slinger right now. I gotta get it together.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
We need a brief story synopsis, I think. I made it to were Slinger and Alfonso are in cahoots, and that Slinger is allied with the Filer Institute secretly. If this doesn't work I can rewrite or just delete. I should've re-read the entire thing to make sure Maxie knows the bad guys need Cayde for the Arconian stuff but I've had a lot going on irl. Sorry if I'm messing up the story.
You're not messing up anything! It's all good.

Here's the story as I understand it:
  • Maxie and Slinger have history
  • Slinger and Alfonso also have history and have been working together all along
  • Slinger is a hired minion of the Lion (Aericole), the Witch (Meaugradna), the Doctor (a clone of Cayde's father), and the Witch Doctor (currently missing)
  • Cayde and Maxie's parents are dead
  • Maxie might not actually be real (????)
  • Either the Cayde clone or Cayde herself is required to complete the Arconian plan
  • The Doctor of Death was created to keep the Cayde clone under control, which has failed
  • The Nugenerans (creatures that started this mess in the first place; results of the Arconian experiment) are homing in on Cayde and her clone
And then there's a bunch of stuff I missed but this is mostly what I've got on my mind

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Is it possible that we can hold off on having the Nugenerans finding the trio at the motel? I think we’re moving way too fast and I think the trio should have time to recuperate and stay in one place for a while.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Now that I think about it... why would Slinger be working for the Filer Institute, and selling space lemons to give humans magic abilities? Or maybe its all for Filers research. Idk. Like, he's keeping an eye on the Arconian project while also seeing how humans react to the lemons. Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom