• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Romantic Advice Please?

I said I would stop trying. I didn't say I would stop loving her. But thanks anyway

I'm sorry bro. Its ok to keep having feelings for her, BUT don't get stay too attached and don't disregard every other girl because of her. Just stay up and try to be positive. I'm sure you you'll find someone just as good and probably even better soon.
-Pokemon

Joy

The Sexy One
Wait wait wait.
Dude, if you really want her number, and feel like you are in good enough terms with her to be able to ask for it, when you're talking to her, you have two ways to do it.

Firstly if you want her to know you're flirting with you, ask "can I have your number?" and if she says no, she's rejecting you for a relationship.
If yyou don't want to seem that forward or anything, just say sometime in the conversation "oh, I don't think I have your number" and take your phone out. That'll make it casual, and that's how I ask for people's number when I want to make it clear I'm not flirting.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
I know a few people have said this to you already, but for what it's worth...

This girl knows you like her. There is no possible way, from the interactions you've described, that she doesn't know. Either she is shy, or she's not interested, but you have to put yourself out there to find out for sure. Ask her for her number. If she gives it to you, call her on the phone. Ask her on a date--not a vague, "do you want to go out sometime," but a specific, "let's go see a movie on X day" (or whatever you want to do). I know it's hard, but it's the best option. This way, you'll know for sure. If she likes you, yahtzee. If not, next time it will be a lot easier because you already worked up the nerve to do it once.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
So I have liked this girl for a very long time, and she somehow found out a while ago. And for Christmas, I sent her an anonymous candy cane because she would know that it would be from me. Well she told all of her friends, and now everyone knows I like her. And I really want to try to get her know her better, or get her phone number or something, but whenever I try to talk to her, either her friends steal the conversation, or it becomes too awkward and dies out. That would be fine, but I think i'm in love with her. I haven't had much experience with love, but by all descriptions, this is it. and it's not lust. I've had that before and they're very different.

What should I do?

I've had the same problem, but I'm a girl.
The guy I liked moved.
Just letting you know that I know how you feel.

Well guys; thanks for everything, but today I found out that there is no possibility for her liking me. It's over, I am heartbroken, and I don't know what to do. Thanks for trying to help, I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom